5 Legit Websites To Buy Cheap New England Patriots Tickets
Have you ever watched a Patriots game and wondered how you too can find tickets to see a game at Gillette Stadium?
Well, I’m going to tell you exactly where you can go (today) to buy the cheapest available New England Patriots tickets. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been to countless games or this will be your first, after reading this guide you will come away with a better understanding of how Patriots tickets work than anyone you know!
I’ve bought and sold tickets to sporting events for the better part of my life so I can definitely help you to avoid bad deals. Every word of this guide is true and has taken me 15+ years to discover exactly what I am going to reveal to you.
Alright enough small talk, let’s talk Patriots tickets!
- 5 Places To Find Cheap New England Patriots Tickets
Primary Market Tickets vs. Secondary Market Tickets
Before telling you where to find the best deals on New England Patriots tickets, I’ve got to explain the difference between the Primary Market and Secondary Market. Failing to understand the difference could cost you lots of money!
Primary Market Tickets
The Primary Market tickets are tickets that are sold by the team, arena or stadium. If possible this is the first place you want to look for tickets, because these are potentially the cheapest they will ever get. Knowing the original price of the tickets will allow you to determine whether or not a deal is good if you have to purchase Secondary Market tickets. More about those in a second.
In general, Primary Market ticket prices do not fluctuate. Once this original price is set by the team it remains that price regardless of whether the event is popular or not.
Primary Market tickets also go by the name “Face Value” tickets. Face Value refers to the price that is stamped on the ticket.
Secondary Market Tickets
Secondary Market tickets are tickets that are being resold.
Essentially someone has purchased tickets from the Primary Market (the team, arena, stadium, etc) and now they are reselling those tickets to you. Typically at a higher price than what they paid!
Unlike the Primary Market, Secondary Market tickets do fluctuate. You rarely ever pay the face value that is stamped on the ticket because the seller wants to make a profit.
If someone refers to tickets as “resell” or “scalped” they are referring to Secondary Market tickets.
All that being said Secondary Market tickets shouldn’t be immediately dismissed. When a game is played during a weekday or if many people aren’t interested in going you will find that Secondary Market ticket prices will often drop below the face value price.
Now that you know the difference between Primary and Secondary Market tickets, I’ll show you where to buy cheap New England Patriots tickets.
5 Places To Find Cheap New England Patriots Tickets
1. Ticketmaster (Primary Market)
The first place to look for cheap New England Patriots tickets is Ticketmaster. Patriots tickets sold here are considered Primary Market tickets.
You can purchase Patriots tickets from Ticketmaster in 3 ways:
- Online at Ticketmaster
- By phone. You can call the Gillette StadiumBox office at
or call Ticketmaster at (800) 653-8000
- At the Gillette Stadium Box Office located at 1 Patriot Pl, Foxborough, MA 02035
One of the benefits of purchasing Patriots tickets from the Box Office is you do not pay service fees. Tickets purchased online or over the phone will however come with service fees.
Pros of buying from Ticketmaster
- You are buying Primary Market tickets, essentially the cheapest you will find.
- Save even more money by purchasing tickets at the box office because there are no fees included there.
- They are guaranteed because you are buying from the venue.
Cons of buying from Ticketmaster
- Tickets generally do not fluctuate. If tickets are not selling, the price on Primary Market tickets will essentially stay the same.
2. Ticketmaster (Secondary Market)
If the box office runs out of Patriots tickets, you can simply log on to Ticketmaster because in addition to Primary Market Tickets, they also sell Secondary Market tickets.
I’ll show you a screenshot to give you a better understanding.
Ticketmaster distinguishes Primary and Secondary Market tickets in 2 ways; the color of the dot and the wording in the list to the right.
Anytime you see a blue dot, this is a Primary Market Ticket. It’s sold by the venue. Pink dots are Secondary Market Tickets, meaning a fan is selling them.
If you see Verified Ticket From “team name”, this is a Primary Market Ticket. The word “resell” tells you this is a Secondary Market Ticket.
Pros of buying Secondary Market Tickets from Ticketmaster
- Because Ticketmaster groups both Primary and Secondary Market Tickets on the same page you can easily compare the two to better understand if you are getting a good deal.
- More and more fans are choosing to sell tickets via Ticketmaster so the Secondary Market tickets here are very competitive.
- Tickets are essentially guaranteed because they are immediately tranNew Englanderred to your Ticketmaster account.
- Having tickets tranNew Englanderred to your Ticketmaster account makes it easy to access tickets. You can print the pdf (if available) or have your ticket scanned from your phone.
Cons of buying Secondary Market Tickets from Ticketmaster
- Honestly, I cannot think of any cons. This is your best alternative if the box office sells out of Patriots tickets.
3. Tickpick (Secondary Market)
Tickpick is another option for cheap Patriots tickets.
The thing that I love most about Tickpick is they do not charge any fees to buyers. And when I say “any fees” I MEAN ZERO!
Another way to score cheap Patriots tickets with no fees is by using Tickpick’s bidding feature.
Essentially you pick the number of tickets, where you’d like to sit and name your price per ticket. If a seller likes your offer, Tickpick will notify you that your bid was accepted.
Pros of buying from Tickpick
- Buyers pay NO fees. The price you see is what you pay.
- The bidding feature allows you to name your price. Set ridiculously low price for lower-level seats and see if a seller bites.
Cons of buying from Tickpick
- You must wait until the seller tranNew Englanders the ticket to your Ticketmaster account if its a digital-only ticket. If you are buying last minute tickets, hopefully, the seller is on top of his emails and ready to transfer the ticket to your Ticketmaster account as soon as you purchase. If you are buying a pdf ticket from Tickpick, then this is not an issue.
4. Stubhub (Secondary Market)
Your next option for Patriots tickets is Stubhub.
In most cases, Stubhub cannot match the ticket prices of the options above, however, they do have solid customer service, a brand that people trust and the Price Alert feature.
The Price Alert allows you to set the price you are willing to pay and once/if tickets match your price, you will receive an email.
Pros of buying from Stubhub
- Great customer service
- Strong brand. They have been around for nearly 25 years
- The Price Alert feature
Cons of buying from Stubhub
- The price you initially see does not include fees. Be sure to set your filters to “Show prices with estimated fees” to see the total price.
- Just like Tickpick, when you purchase New England Patriots tickets from Stubhub you must wait until the seller tranNew Englanders ticket to your Ticketmaster App if its a digital ticket. Again if the ticket is a pdf then, you won’t have an issue.
- Typically a little more expensive than Ticketmaster’s Secondary Market Tickets or even Tickpick.
5. Seatgeek (Secondary Market)
Seatgeek is a resell ticket site that collects the best deals from other ticket resell sites and brings them to you.
Another unique Seatgeek feature is their rating system. They use a 1 – 10 scale with 10 being the highest as well as colored dots. The greener the dot the better the deal.
Price-wise if I had to compare Seatgeek with another Secondary Market site, Stubhub would be a close comparison. The only difference is the Seatgeek website design is less “busy” than Stubhub making it easier to navigate IMO.
Pros of buying from Seatgeek
- This site is beautiful and easy to navigate.
- The green dots really make you feel like you are getting an awesome deal.
- Their rating system helps you to distinguish the good deals from the bad.
Cons of buying from Seatgeek
- More expensive Secondary Market tickets than Ticketmaster or Tickpick.
- After purchasing, you may have to wait until your seller tranNew Englanders the tickets to your Ticketmaster app if tickets are digital. If the tickets are a PDF file this won’t be an issue.
There are literally 1000s of ticket sites out there, but don’t overwhelm yourself with trying to search all of them. Despite the different website names, the inventories and prices on these sites are all nearly identical.
To be honest the only sites you really need regarding cheap New England Patriots tickets is Ticketmaster, Tickpick, and Stubhub. If you cannot find a deal you like after searching these 3 sites, you likely won’t find tickets any cheaper elsewhere.
Lastly, be sure to bookmark this page if you need Patriots tickets in the future. I’ve included links to each of the websites above to make your search tickets even more streamlined.
- Ticketmaster (primary and secondary tickets here)
- Tickpick (secondary tickets)
- Stubhub (secondary tickets)
- Seatgeek (secondary tickets)
- 5 Legit Websites To Buy Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Tickets - March 9, 2020
- 5 Legit Websites To Buy Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Tickets - March 9, 2020
- 6 Legit Websites To Buy Cheap Denver Nuggets Tickets - March 9, 2020