6 Legit Websites To Buy Cheap Dallas Cowboys Tickets
Have you ever watched a Cowboys game and wondered how you too can find tickets to see a game at AT&T Stadium?
You see in addition to telling you exactly where you can go (today) to buy the cheapest available Dallas Cowboys tickets I will also share the following:
- My 5 Step Formula for finding the cheapest/safest websites to purchase Cowboys tickets. This formula eliminates the need to waste your time searching 1000’s of ticket sites.
- What’s the difference between Primary Market and Secondary Market tickets. Not knowing this could result in you losing untold amounts of money on bad ticket deals.
- The only website that sells Primary Market Cowboys tickets. This is potentially your cheapest option for tickets. Section 1.
- How an afternoon of planning can save you money by avoiding unnecessary services fees. Section 1.
- The website that allows you to compare Primary Market vs Secondary Market ticket prices on one page. This allows you to determine which deals are solid vs the ones that should be avoided. Section 2.
- A tactic that gives you an advantage over the ticket brokers who are eager to sell their tickets at rock bottom low prices. Section 3.
- A website that will charge you $0 in service fees. Section 3.
- The “set and forget” method for scoring tickets at the exact price that you are willing to pay. Section 4 and 5.
- How one website helps you differentiate the horrible ticket deals from the most desirable.
- An internet browser extension that automatically finds money-saving coupons and applies the discount during your checkout. Bonus section.
Look it doesn’t matter if you’ve been to countless games or this will be your first, as you can see from above after reading this guide you will come away with a better understanding of how Cowboys tickets work than anyone else you know!
I’ve bought and sold tickets to sporting events for the better part of my life so I am definitely qualified to help you. Every word of this guide is true and has taken me 15+ years to discover exactly what I am going to reveal to you.
Alright enough small talk, let’s talk Cowboys tickets!
- 6 Websites To Find Cheap Dallas Cowboys Tickets
Primary Market Tickets vs. Secondary Market Tickets
Before telling you where to find the best deals on Dallas Cowboys tickets, I’ve got to explain the difference between the Primary Market and Secondary Market. Failing to understand the difference could cost you lots of money!
Primary Market Tickets
The Primary Market tickets are tickets that are sold by the team, arena or stadium. If possible this is the first place you want to look for tickets, because these are potentially the cheapest they will ever get. Knowing the original price of the tickets will allow you to determine whether or not a deal is good if you have to purchase Secondary Market tickets. More about those in a second.
In general, Primary Market ticket prices do not fluctuate. Once this original price is set by the team it remains that price regardless of whether the event is popular or not.
Primary Market tickets also go by the name “Face Value” tickets. Face Value refers to the price that is stamped on the ticket.
Secondary Market Tickets
Secondary Market tickets are tickets that are being resold.
Essentially someone has purchased tickets from the Primary Market (the team, arena, stadium, etc) and now they are reselling those tickets to you. Typically at a higher price than what they paid!
Unlike the Primary Market, Secondary Market tickets do fluctuate. You rarely ever pay the face value that is stamped on the ticket because the seller wants to make a profit.
If someone refers to tickets as “resell” or “scalped” they are referring to Secondary Market tickets.
All that being said Secondary Market tickets shouldn’t be immediately dismissed. When a game is played during a weekday or if many people aren’t interested in going you will find that Secondary Market ticket prices will often drop below the face value price.
Now that you know the difference between Primary and Secondary Market tickets, I’ll show you where to buy cheap Dallas Cowboys tickets.
6 Websites To Find Cheap Dallas Cowboys Tickets
Below I will reveal to you the 6 safest websites to purchase Dallas Cowboys tickets. While there are literally 1000s of other ticket websites I find these to be the most reliable and generally best options for anyone seeking the cheapest available Cowboys tickets.
Note: These are the best places to purchase home Dallas Cowboys tickets. For away games, you will need to search the ticket guide of the Texans, Eagles or whoever their opponent is.
1. SeatGeek (Primary Market)
The first place to look for cheap Dallas Cowboys tickets is Seatgeek. Cowboys tickets sold here are considered Primary Market tickets.
Typically NFL teams partner with Ticketmaster to sell primary market tickets, however, the Cowboys and Saints are the only two teams in the league that have a partnership Seatgeek.
You can purchase Cowboys tickets from Seatgeek in 3 ways:
- Online at Seatgeek
- By phone. You can call the AT&T Stadium Box office at
- At the AT&T Stadium Box Office located at 1 AT&T Way, Arlington, TX 76011
Pros of buying from Seatgeek
- You are buying Primary Market tickets, essentially the cheapest you will find. The Cowboys will begin selling regular season tickets on Seatgeek around July 15th, so check the site often during this time.
- Save even more money by purchasing tickets at the box office because there are no fees included there.
- Another unique Seatgeek feature is their rating system. They use a 1 – 10 scale with 10 being the highest as well as colored dots. The greener the dot the better the deal.
- Seatgeek offers a Price Alert feature
- SeatGeek’s guarantee will either refund your tickets or provide a comparable pair if anything goes wrong with your order.
Cons of buying from Seatgeek
- There are no cons of buying from Seatgeek. They offer both primary and secondary market tickets. In the next section, I will discuss the secondary tickets they offer.
2. Seatgeek (Secondary Market)
Your second option for Cowboys tickets is also on Seatgeek, because in addition to Primary Market tickets they also sell secondary tickets.
Pros of buying Secondary Market Tickets from Seatgeek
- You will find more secondary or resell tickets on Seatgeek than any other site. This creates competition between sellers, which leads to lower prices for you.
- Tickets are essentially guaranteed because they are immediately transferred to your Seatgeek account.
- Having tickets transferred to your Seatgeek account makes it easy to access tickets. You can print the pdf (if available) or have your ticket scanned from your phone.
Cons of buying Secondary Market Tickets from Seatgeek
- There are no cons. Seatgeek should be the first site you search for home Cowboys tickets.
3. Ticketmaster (Secondary Market)
Ticketmaster is the 3rd option for cheap Cowboys tickets.
In most cases, this website would be the first place you look, however, the Cowboys are only 1 of 2 teams to have a Primary Ticket partner that is not Ticketmaster.
Despite this Ticketmaster is still a very good option for Dallas tickets.
Pros of buying from Ticketmaster
- Ticketmaster is the largest ticket broker in the world. Because of this, they offer a secure website and great customer services if anything happens to go wrong with your order.
- Ticketmaster offers refunds if your event is postponed, canceled or rescheduled. They also offer “ticket insurance” in the event you cannot make an event, you receive a refund.
- If there is an event that has little demand, you can find ticket prices that are sometimes lower than the box office at Ticketmaster.
Cons of buying from Ticketmaster
- In this instance, Ticketmaster is only a Secondary Market supplier. This means that tickets to an in-demand event will likely be greater than face value or the Primary Market prices.
4. Tickpick (Secondary Market)
Tickpick is another option for cheap Cowboys tickets.
The thing that I love most about Tickpick is they do not charge any fees to buyers. And when I say “any fees” I MEAN ZERO!
Another way to score cheap Dallas Cowboys tickets with no fees is by using Tickpick’s bidding feature.
Essentially you pick the number of tickets, where you’d like to sit and name your price per ticket. If a seller likes your offer, Tickpick will notify you that your bid was accepted.
Pros of buying from Tickpick
- Buyers pay NO fees. The price you see is what you pay.
- The bidding feature allows you to name your price. Set ridiculously low price for lower-level seats and see if a seller bites.
- Tickpick’s guarantee promises to refund or provide you with comparable tickets should there be a cancellation of your event or anything else go wrong with your order.
Cons of buying from Tickpick
- You must wait until the seller transfers the ticket to your Ticketmaster account if its a digital-only ticket. If you are buying last minute tickets, hopefully, the seller is on top of his emails and ready to transfer the ticket to your Ticketmaster account as soon as you purchase. If you are buying a pdf ticket from Tickpick, then this is not an issue.
5. Stubhub (Secondary Market)
Your next option for Cowboys tickets is at Stubhub.
In most cases, Stubhub cannot match the ticket prices of the options above, however, they do have solid customer service, a brand that people trust and the Price Alert feature.
The Price Alert allows you to set the price you are willing to pay and once/if tickets match your price, you will receive an email.
Pros of buying from Stubhub
- Great customer service
- Strong brand. They have been around for nearly 25 years
- The Price Alert feature
- The Stubhub Promise states that they will refund or provide you with similar tickets if there is a cancellation or some other problem with your tickets.
Cons of buying from Stubhub
- The price you initially see does not include fees. Be sure to set your filters to “Show prices with estimated fees” to see the total price.
- Just like Tickpick, when you purchase Dallas Cowboys tickets from Stubhub you must wait until the seller transfers ticket to your Ticketmaster App if its a digital ticket. Again if the ticket is a pdf then, you won’t have an issue.
- Typically a little more expensive than Ticketmaster’s Secondary Market Tickets or even Tickpick.
6. In We Go (Membership)
InWeGo is another way to score cheap Cowboys tickets. This is an event membership club that provides you with tickets to events in your city.
Here is how it works.
First, you pay a monthly membership. The membership price depends on how many events you’d like to attend per month. Typically each city has memberships that offer anywhere from 2 to 6 tickets to events per month. The membership cost can range from $25 to $65 per month depending on your city.
Once you’ve purchased a membership you will then get the opportunity to reserve tickets to events in your area. This could be anything from concerts to Cowboys tickets. You’ve got to be quick to reserve these tickets because they are issued on a first-come, first-serve basis.
InWeGo is only serving Denver, Denver, Dallas, Tampa, and Denver, however, they are quickly expanding to other cities.
Bonus Tip: Automatic Coupon Codes To Save You Money
Lastly, if you want to save even more on tickets consider downloading the free browser extension called Honey.
The way it works is once you arrive at a checkout page, Honey will surf the internet in search of money-saving promo codes. Once it finds one, it automatically applies the discount to your order. It’s that simple.
Honey works on the following browsers:
There are literally 1000s of ticket sites out there, but don’t overwhelm yourself with trying to search them all. Despite the different web design, the tickets and prices on these sites are nearly identical.
To be honest all you need to search for regarding cheap Dallas Cowboys tickets is Ticketmaster, Tickpick, Stubhub, and Seatgeek. If you cannot find a deal you like after searching these sites, you likely won’t find tickets any cheaper elsewhere.
Lastly, be sure to bookmark this page if you need Cowboys tickets in the future. I’ve included links to each of the websites mentioned in this article to make your next search for tickets even more streamlined.
- Seatgeek (primary and secondary tickets
- Ticketmaster (secondary tickets)
- Tickpick (secondary tickets)
- Stubhub (secondary tickets)
- InWeGo (membership site)
- 5 Legit Websites To Buy Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Tickets - March 9, 2020
- 5 Legit Websites To Buy Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Tickets - March 9, 2020
- 6 Legit Websites To Buy Cheap Denver Nuggets Tickets - March 9, 2020